[Gluster-users] glusterfs and pacemaker

Sun Jul 17 15:36:31 UTC 2011

On Friday 15 July 2011 13:12:02 Marcel Pennewiß wrote:
> > My idea is, that pacemaker starts and monitors the glusterfs mountpoints
> > and migrates some resources to the remaining  node if one or more
> > mountpoint(s) fails.
>
> For using mountpoints, please have a look at OCF Filesystem agent.

Uwe informed me (via PM) that this didn't work - we did not use this until
now. After some investigation you'll see that ocf::Filesystem did not
detect/work with glusterfs-shares :(

A few changes are necessary to create a basic support for glusterfs.
@Uwe: Please have a look at [1] and try to patch your "Filesystem"-OCF-script
(which maybe located in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat).

[1] http://subversion.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/repository/fem-overlay/trunk/sys-
cluster/resource-agents/files/filesystem-glusterfs-support.patch

best regards
Marcel