[Gluster-users] Fwd: Glusterfs over wan?

Jeffrey Negro jnegro at billtrust.com
Thu May 27 18:59:44 UTC 2010

I'm looking forward to this feature.  I'm planning on having 2 clusters - a
primary and a DR.  I would like to be able to replicate data from the
production cluster to the DR, but would also like to see two way replication
so that when I eventually implement BGP in a dual homed scenario I could
have two independent systems replicating back and forth.

Jeffrey Negro, Network Engineer
Billtrust - Improving Your Billing, Improving Your Business
www.billtrust.com
609.235.1010 x137