[Gluster-users] Upgrading from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5

Steve Wilson stevew at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:22:17 UTC 2010

I am planning to upgrade a Gluster installation from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5.
Can I do so in a piecemeal manner without taking the volume out of
service?  In other words, can I bring down one replication server,
upgrade it, and bring it up again while the other servers are running?
Also, will 3.0.4 clients work with 3.0.5 servers and vice-versa?  If so,
then it sounds like I could slide in the upgrade without major
disruption of service.

Thanks,
Steve