[Gluster-users] Cant connect from windows client

sandeep sandeepvfx2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:50:58 UTC 2010

Norman H. Azadian <norman at ...> writes:

> Maybe you meant 192.168.0.101 instead of 193.168.0.101 ?
>
> NHA
>
> sandeep dude wrote:
> > Hi Friends,
> >
> > Installed both 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 Glusterfs on an Asus M2N68AM and M3A78EM
> > which has onboard realtek and nvidia ethernet. Everything got installed and
> > vols were created successfully but i cant get connected to the shared folder
> > im entering the ip as 193.168.0.101 and im trying to type  in the command in
> > run as  \\193.168.0.101\e and unable to connect can u tell me what would be
> > wrong with this setup... i tried both but nothing was working. I got pretty
> > impressed by the gluster capabilities but unfortunate that i can use it...
> > Im plugging this in an 10/100 ethernet switch....
> >
> > I believe anything wrong with the speeds? or the speed of the switch? Im
> > using the xp64 I tried to access from xp32bit also  but no use...
> > no errors or warnings or in the log everything is smooth but cant get
> > connected...
> >
> > can anybody guide me please?
> >
> > regards,
> > Sandy

Hey guys Its been a big pain for me solving the problem can I know how to get
these files? I have couple of questions...

1. do i need to give * at the time of Ip addresses range? or 192.168.* ? will
work....

2.Im unable to ping my network its fine i have plugged both of my machines into
10/100 switch

3.

 If this works then everything rocks guys.... can u tell me how to get the
config files ? you mean to export em?