[Gluster-users] Fwd: Problems with self heal on replicated DHT

Raghavendra G raghavendra at gluster.com
Tue Jan 5 21:04:02 UTC 2010

Hi Roland,

Instead of deleting files from back end, can you simulate the failures by
just killing one of the glusterfs servers and then deleting the files from
mount point? Once you are simulating failures like this, you can try to
self-heal after restarting the killed server. Glusterfs does not support
modification of files directly from back end directories. All the operations
should be done from mount point.

regards,

--
Raghavendra G