[Gluster-users] FreeBSD 7.x / 8.x compatibility

Davide D'Amico davide.damico at contactlab.com
Sun Jan 3 16:56:40 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm using gluster 2.0.9 on ubuntu 9.10 amd64 servers (testing it with a fedora fc12 client).
I'd like to create a network'ed raid 10 (one volume replicate on 2*(one distributed volume on two servers)) so before starting
I'd like to know what is the status of freebsd acting like a glusterfs client, because in production I have a lot of freebsd servers
acting like webservers that need to use a common replicated storage (a lot of small files, more read ops than write ones).

Thanks,
d.