[Gluster-users] Two Networks

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Oct 13 02:09:16 UTC 2009

I have been unable to get xen and infiniband uverbs working with the
latest kernel and this has caused me to look at ipoib. The problem is that
with ipoib I don't get the dual port redundancy that I get automagically
with verbs and infiniband.

My question is, is it possible to use gluster with two networks connecting
all boxes together and does it actually use both network to increase
performance or does it only work as fail over? If this is possible, how is
it setup? I can't seam to find any gluster configs where two networks are
used to connect all nodes together.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com