[Gluster-users] Replication for missing file

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Fri Jan 16 11:22:35 UTC 2009

In the latest AFR code, the healing code is in lookup and not in open
call flow. Basically 'lookup' is done just before any kind of access
to that file (stat, open, chmod, chown, rm, rename). So AFR heals the
file when you try to access. so "ls -lR" command will trigger the heal
of the entire directory structure.

Krishna