[Gluster-users] Glusterfs and user quota.

Nikolai Bochev n.bochev at grandstarco.com
Mon Aug 31 16:35:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am planning on using glusterfs as a storage backend for my web hosting
service. What i am interested in is - will i be able to setup per-user
quota on the client sides ( using the linux 'quota' ) package over the
mounted glusterfs partition ? Are there any downsides ? Anything special
that i should know about the setup ? I will probably start with a
replicated storage and later on turn it into a distributed replicated
storage.