[Gluster-users] Server side mount point confusion

Justin Kolb jkolb at realtour.biz
Wed Aug 5 13:46:10 UTC 2009

Thanks for the clarification, it's what I had figured but wanted to make
sure.

Have another question: is it possible to dynamically add AFR nodes
(preferably without bringing down the server processes)?

I added an entry for a non-existent server yesterday in the AFR
configuration and it appeared to hang the process when I would attempt
to access the client data. It may have been due to invalid network
configuration on the server I was working on. I would like to know
before I experiment much more (and waste time) if it's even possible.