[Gluster-users] Glusterfs 13.12 client crashes; how to proceed?

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Thu Oct 2 04:00:51 UTC 2008

At 08:39 PM 10/1/2008, Dan Farrell wrote:

>Friends,
>
>[...]
>
>other than that, things seem to  go well until I get the other server
>fired up, they talk fora a while, and then one serve2008-10-01 22:16:19

I've run into some serious problems with fuse 2.7.4  so first look there.
it seems gluster and fuse 2.7.4 dont currently get along well.

2.7.3 is better, and the gluster modified 2.7.3 is better yet.

my configuration is similar to yours although i dont have a
client,  the servers which AFR eachother are their own clients.  it
works mostly ok, and it seems, aside form a few gluster bugs that are
already known with AFR and I think are currently holding up 1.4
release candidate, most of my issues have seemed to be fuse related.

Good luck.