[Gluster-users] Still problem with trivial self heal

Łukasz Osipiuk lukasz at osipiuk.net
Sun Nov 9 15:33:11 UTC 2008

I forgot one thing,

Software version is 1.3.12
glusterfs --version
glusterfs 1.3.12 built on Nov  7 2008 18:57:06
Repository revision: glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-797
Copyright (c) 2006, 2007, 2008 Z RESEARCH Inc. <http://www.zresearch.com>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of GlusterFS under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.

--
Łukasz Osipiuk
mailto: lukasz at osipiuk.net