[Gluster-users] glusterfs problem

Matt Lawrence matt.lawrence at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 15 03:09:24 UTC 2008

Anand Avati wrote:
> Matt,
>  There might be a configuration error which is not letting the
> filesystem mount. Please check the log files if it has more details.

The server log has a bunch of lines like:

2008-12-14 20:46:52 E [server-protocol.c:186:generic_reply] server:
transport_writev failed
2008-12-14 20:46:52 E [server-protocol.c:186:generic_reply] server:
transport_writev failed

While it may be possible there is a configuration error, since the
client configuration file is generated in the test script with only the
size of the aggregate changing, I sort of doubt it.  It does work some
of the time.

Any other ideas?

-- Matt