[Gluster-users] Migrating data

Matt Lawrence matt.lawrence at tamu.edu
Wed Dec 10 07:13:01 UTC 2008

I have multiple storage bricks that I am trying to bring into gluster
using unify.  Since there are also rolling upgrades of the storage going
on intermittently, is there a practical way to migrate data off of an
existing brick and onto the rest of the unify aggregation?

I also wanted to ask about the nameserver brick for unify.  Is it an
absolute requirement?  Any suggestions on where it should be located,
how large it should be and what the configuration of the underlying
filesystem should be?

Thanks!

-- Matt