[Gluster-users] Anyone who have a working libglusterfsclient example

Dan Larsen dan at relax.dk
Fri Dec 5 10:37:46 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Is there anybody out there, who have a small working example of using
libglusterfsclient, in a standalone C or C++ application?
I'm running into a lot of hard to understand stuff, when trying to do
VERY simple operations...

It's probably just me being stupid though ;-)

I.e. When i try to glusterfd_open a file, that is there, and which is
accessible by the standard FUSE+mount way, I get:
returning EIO as file found on only one node

I know it is only on 1 node - that's the way it is supposed to be.
I am using the same specfile as the FUSE+mount, with unify and all
that.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Best regards
Dan