[Gluster-users] Challenges with Replicated Gluster volume after stopping Gluster on any node.

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Tue Feb 6 07:20:56 UTC 2024

Just a notice: bricks processes not being terminated prevents a simple
"reboot" (or "shutdown -r now", or an automated shutdown initiated by
UPS) to complete: you're left with most daemons (including sshd)
terminated and a machine that's neither shutting down nor returning to
normal operations and the only option is unclean shutdown.

Diego