[Gluster-users] Is there a way to short circuit the georeplication process?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Tue Nov 28 21:46:59 UTC 2023

We have an application that is storing an insane number of small files.

We have run some tests with enabling geo-replication and letting it run
but on our smallest data set it takes 10 days and our largest data set
will likely take over 100 days.

Would there be any way to take a copy of the data brick and convert that
into a replicated image and then enable replication from the time of the
snapshot?

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||