[Gluster-users] Indexing/Importing existing files on disk

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:30:29 UTC 2022

Hi!
Thank you for the response
The Volume I want to import the files into is a distributed volume with 9
bricks. (more info at the bottom).
It seems I failed to include the referenced page (
https://rosenha.in/blog/2016/10/migrating-to-gluster-with-existing-data/)
in my last email, apologies for that.

Volume Name: sfs
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: 9f65aaa5-86cf-40ae-a447-506f7751a8ea
Snapshot Count: 0
Number of Bricks: 9
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks: