[Gluster-users] Configure geo replication after volume extension

deepu srinivasan sdeepugd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:19:44 UTC 2019

Hi Users
Aim: I intend to extend my volume which is basically a 1x3 volume which is
in geo-replication

Steps I did: I stopped the geo-replication and I extended the volume 1x3 to
2x3 both the master side and slave side. I did the rebalancing on the
master side alone. Restarted the geo-replication and some error pops.

What happened: Some error popped out while starting geo-replication.

How do I do it properly? Any wiki regardin.g it?
Have attached the georeplication error in the mail for reference