[Gluster-users] adding thin arbiter

Karthik Subrahmanya ksubrahm at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 09:41:22 UTC 2019

Hi,

Currently we do not have support for converting an existing volume to a
thin-arbiter volume. It is also not supported to replace the thin-arbiter
brick with a new one.
You can create a fresh thin arbiter volume using GD2 framework and play
around that. Feel free to share your experience with thin-arbiter.
The GD1 CLIs are being implemented. We will keep things posted on this list
as and when they are ready to consume.

Regards,
Karthik