[Gluster-infra] Catching up on Gerrit infrastructure debt

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 07:49:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

Our Gerrit instance runs on a Centos 5 machine and isn't automated with
ansible. This is a bit of infrastructure debt for us. We're hoping to tackle
this in the next couple of months. Here's a plan of action that we've come up
with:

https://github.com/gluster/infra-docs/wiki/Gerrit

At the end of this process, we're also looking to upgrade to the latest version
of Gerrit, which gives us a metrics plugin that would be very useful.

Please glance at the planned date ranges. All of these require less than 1h of
downtime, so I don't expect any large impact to developer productivity.
However, if they are clashing with any sprints/releases, I'd love to know now
so we can plan around it.

--
nigelb