[Gluster-infra] Gluster Infra Updates - August
nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 09:07:39 UTC 2016
Here's a delayed summary of infra updates from August.
* We now use Worker Ant to update bugs on bugzilla.
* The conversion to JJB for all jobs on build.gluster.org complete. We have our
first new job entirely written in JJB (strfmt_errors)
* We've built a prototype to visualize regression failures. This should go live
* Fixed a large part of NetBSD infra-related hangs.
# General Infrastructure
* Continue to migrate code out of salt, for ansible. Only 1 single role exists
in salt now. Work is being done with others project to have a common postfix
* We've physically moved the ci.gluster.org server and reinstalled it properly.
Now preparing for VM migration.
More information about the Gluster-infra