[Gluster-infra] Zuul?

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:57:05 UTC 2016

I'd brought up Zuul a long while back. The opinion then was that,
while a gatekeeper is nice, we didn't want to maintain anymore infra
over what we had at the time. We tried to make Jenkins itself do the
work, which hasn't succeeded as well as we hoped.

With you being dedicated to maintain the infra, this will be a nice
time to revisit/investigate Zuul again.