[Gluster-infra] VMs for gluster-swift CI

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 10:54:27 UTC 2016

Le vendredi 08 janvier 2016 à 04:57 -0500, Prashanth Pai a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> We've been occasionally using gluster-swift-f22-1 (162.242.167.100) and gluster-swift-el7-1 (162.242.167.103) for CI of swiftonfile project (hosted externally at review.openstack.org).
> Reviving CI for gluster-swift project (hosted on review.gluster.org) is under way. I intend to use the above machines for the same.
>
> While manually running gluster-swift functional tests (with 4 glusterfs volumes) on gluster-swift-el7-1, the VM got stuck. Michael Scherer found out that it had ran out of memory _probably_ because it had only 1GB of RAM. If it's the cause, is there resource left in rackspace account to crank up the RAM to 2 gigs on these VMs ?

Looking at the server, it seems someone added a new repo
(glusterfs-epel) that broke the upgrade to 7.2. I removed gluster to be
able to keep the server secure

Could we avoid doing modification without telling to the infra what was
done ?

Modifications should be tracked and added to our CM. Now, i have to
inspect what was done on this server and add it to salt, so I will
upgrade memory later.