[Gluster-infra] Reboot of the infra tomorrow

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 16:50:32 UTC 2016

Le mardi 16 février 2016 à 21:40 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> due to a glibc issue, I will likely have to reboot random part of the
> infra tomorrow. I just did supercolony, because it was running on RHEL
> and was updated, but the others are on the list once there is updated
> rpm for them. Reboot would be brief, like less than 5 minutes of
> downtime.

So I did reboot formicary, the virt host running dev.gluster.org, but it
seems to not have suspended and restart as I believed, so
dev.gluster;org got restarted too for no good reason, sorry about that.

I will fix the config after I am back, but just wanted to tell to people
that some jobs might have been lost and need to be retriggered.

I have also updated part of the infra, will do the rest later (with
jenkins maybe restarted tonight)