[Gluster-infra] glusterfs github is out of sync.

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 14:12:39 UTC 2015

Le lundi 23 novembre 2015 à 16:41 +0530, Kaushal M a écrit :
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:

> > > I've now manually synced the glusterfs repo on GitHub with the current state
> > > from Gerrit. If the automatic sync takes time to get configured/setup again, we
> > > might need to do this on regular basis? Anyway, ping me if it needs to be done
> > > again (not for each commit though!).
> >
> > One solution is to just add a ssh key on the repo, it can be found in
> > the settings.
> >

> I always thought that this was for things like automated deployment
> and mirroring. I didn't know it worked for pushing to the repo.

There is a checkbox for write access when adding a key:
"Can this key be used to push to this repository? Deploy keys always
have pull access. "

I suspect they might have added the feature silently some time ago, and
people do not use it often enough to know about it (I personally found
it today.. )