[Gluster-infra] ci.gluster;org server installed in RH DC

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 17:39:24 UTC 2015

Le mardi 07 avril 2015 à 16:21 -0400, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> so I finally finished the installation of the ci.gluster.org server in
> RH DC. For now, we are waiting to have the firewall properly configured
> by RH IT, but the server should be fine to run a few jenkins slaves.
>
> I will post details once the firewall setup is finished :)

And we have it on 66.187.224.199

SSH fingerprint:
b1:2c:27:57:a5:59:c9:70:91:ad:a0:4f:33:42:a0:f0

40 cores Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v3 @ 2.30GHz
32 G of ram,

5 * 500 G drive ( 2 are used in raid1 for the system, the rest is yet to
be decided )

Already in salt, so all is already deployed for base system ( ie, ssh
keys, yum-cron, ntp ).

Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin