[Gluster-infra] License page is wrong on the web site

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Sep 17 08:39:30 UTC 2014

On 17/09/2014, at 9:35 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 09:19:13AM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:

>>> Should we maybe get some components for the website/infrastructure in
>>> Bugzilla? That makes it easier to track who is working on what topic,
>>> and what still needs to get done. At least, I would prefer that over an
>>> Etherpad somewhere.
>>
>> Yeah, that's a really good idea. :)
>>
>> Vijay can add components to our BZ configuration can't he?
>
> Humble mostly arranges that. Just tell him what components are needed
> and if there is a special default CC to get included or get the bugs
> assigned to (this list?).

Humble, would you be ok to add a "website" component to the upstream
GlusterFS Bugzilla configuration?  This way people can report bugs
on the website using it, and it's reasonably simple to track.

The default assignee should probably be this gluster-infra mailing list,
if possible too.

Workable?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift