[Gluster-infra] Cleaning www.gluster.org

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Wed Oct 15 21:52:58 UTC 2014

shapado and, yes, mongodb, were my project that I abandoned. It was
supposed to be a Q&A site to replace the paid one we were using before.
I never was able to get the old data to try and pre-populate it with and
so I lost interest.

I've never been a big fan of Q&A sites anyway. They get a
disproportionate quantity of bad questions.