[Gluster-devel] Community Meeting: Make it more reachable

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Feb 6 11:47:05 UTC 2020

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 16:24, Yati Padia <ypadia at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> In response to the discussion that we had about the timings of the community meeting, I would like to propose that we can have it at 3PM/4PM IST on 11th February to accommodate EMEA/NA zone and if it suits all, we can fix the timing for next meetings as well.
> If anyone has any objections regarding this, it can be discussed in this thread so that we can come up with a fixed timing for the meeting.

I'm not remarkably inconvenienced by the proposed time. 1600
(UTC+0530) is still 0530 EST (at present day) - so that's perhaps
early for those in that TZ. I'll defer to the participants from there
to have their feedback heard.

However, if we do want to switch over, we will have to:

+ modify the text on the website
+ modify the email footers

We already have had users pointing out that mixed/confusing messages
about the meeting time slices make it difficult to understand.
--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!