[Gluster-devel] Call for help: Updating xlator options for GD2 (round one)

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:32:48 UTC 2017

We are beginning the integration of GlusterFS and GD2. The first part
of this process, is to update xlator options to include some more
information that GD2 requires.

I've written down a guide to help with this process in a hackmd
document [1]. We will using this document to track progress with the
changes as well.

Please follow the guidelines in [1] and do your changes. As you do you
changes also keep updating the document (editable link [2]).

If there are questions or comments, let us know here or in the document.

Thanks,
Kaushal

[1]: https://hackmd.io/s/Hy87Y2oYW
[2]:https://hackmd.io/IYDgrA7AbFAMAsBaATBAnAI0fDBGMiGAZlFgCYCmEAxsGchbAMxVA===?both