[Gluster-devel] DHT xlator, read and write a file during creating a new file

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Tue May 2 12:56:55 UTC 2017

Thank you very much
I had test this before. I want all the client can see this counter and can
update that, so I add an attribute for directory.
setxattr for directory was very in-efficient (I saw a lot of lookup request
to server because of setxattr) for every create file when our workload
generate a lot of file.
So which one is better in your opinion?