[Gluster-devel] How can add one fop after another fop?

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:51:31 UTC 2017

I think that api folder is a good place for adding this operation but I can
not find the function that is execute for create.

for example pub_glfs_create in glfs-fops.c does not execute because I can
not see the printed  log that I added in start of function.

or I had thought maybe default_create is a good point (in
libglusterfs/default) but I can not find the body of this function.

can any one tell me which function is the input point for doing a fop? in
api folder? or elsewhere?