[Gluster-devel] Gluster volume snapshot - Plugin architecture proposal

sriram at marirs.net.in sriram at marirs.net.in
Tue Mar 21 14:12:51 UTC 2017

Hi Raghavendra,

My name is Sriram I'd been working with Rajesh on creating a plugin
structure for snapshot functionality. Below is the document which
Rajesh'd created and I've edited the same with ideas and problems. Could
you have a look and review so that we could take it forward?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dHij_oy8V8CF2I7WfdYqKXFTGw0SKGzGlngDBpSwSGc/edit?usp=sharing

Sriram

> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 11:02 AM, Rajesh Joseph wrote:

>> Hi Sriram,

>> I already took a look at the document and added some minor comments.
>> As you are aware Raghavendra Bhatt is the new maintainer so he will
>> be more involved in this. I may not be able to spend as much time as
>> I would like. But I will try to help as much as possible.
>> Regards,

>> Rajesh

>> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:41 AM, <sriram at marirs.net.in> wrote:

>>> __

>>> Hi Rajesh,

>>> You'd a look at the document? Would you be involved in this
>>> activity, going forward?

>>> Sriram

>> --

>> "Life can be summed up in three words: Never give up." -Alexander

Links:

  1. mailto:joseph.rajesh at gmail.com
  2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dHij_oy8V8CF2I7WfdYqKXFTGw0SKGzGlngDBpSwSGc/edit?usp=sharing_eixpa_nl&invite=CKfoueQH&ts=587f3f90
  3. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dHij_oy8V8CF2I7WfdYqKXFTGw0SKGzGlngDBpSwSGc/edit?usp=sharing_eixpa_np&invite=CKfoueQH&ts=587f3f90