[Gluster-devel] Call for Gluster Summit CfP Committee

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 18:09:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,
As we move into setting up for Gluster Summit in October, I'd like to
put out a call for the committee that will help vote on talks and
travel funding as both of those will rise up in the next day or so.

This is a pretty painless task that can be a lot of fun:
You'll be required to read the talks, vote on them and discuss for
about an hour on what the schedule should look like.

This year, we're also doing travel funding as an application process
and I'll need community input on that. I'd like to have the CfP
committee assist with that process but it shouldn't require much more
than about an hour's worth of review.

Ping me if you'd like to be on the committee, about 5 people will need
to be involved.
Thanks!

 -- amye

--