[Gluster-devel] Glusto failures with dispersed volumes + Samba

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 11:05:21 UTC 2017

Hi Pranith and Xavi,

We seem to be running into a problem with glusto tests when we try to run
them against dispersed volumes over a CIFS mount[1]. You can find the logs
attached to the job [2].

I've triggered a fresh job[3] to confirm that it only fails in these
particular conditions and certainly seems to be the case. The job is
currently ongoing, so you may want to take a look when you get some time
how this job went.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more debugging information.

[1]: https://ci.centos.org/job/gluster_glusto/325/testReport/
[2]: https://ci.centos.org/job/gluster_glusto/325/artifact/
[3]: https://ci.centos.org/job/gluster_glusto/326/console

--