[Gluster-devel] create restrictions xlator

Taehwa Lee alghost.lee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 02:48:46 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’ve been developing a xlator that create is rejected when used capacity of a volume higher than threshold.

the reason why I’m doing is that I got problems when LV is used fully.

this patch is in the middle of develop.

just I want to know whether my approach is pretty correct to satisfy my requirement.

so, when you guys have a little spare time, please review my patch and tell me WHATEVER you’re thinking.

and If you guys think that it is useful for glusterfs, I’m gonna do process to merge into glusterfs.

thanks in advance

Taehwa Lee
Gluesys Co.,Ltd.
alghost.lee at gmail.com