[Gluster-devel] commit hash update (a field like commit hash)

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:49:52 UTC 2017

Hi
Thanks for your quick answer.
My first problem was that I dont do the operation on directory, I correct
it.
After that correction I understand another mistake that is about
dist_layout.
After changing the field and storing that, in continue for another
operation, disk layout is not like local layout and there is anomaly in
layout that selfheal_dir_layout is called, and everything reset!
so I think I should change the disk_layout and everything that is work with
this structure.