[Gluster-devel] Status of block and object storage on gluster(integration with containers as well)
Pranith Kumar Karampuri
pkarampu at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 02:04:12 UTC 2016
We have been collaborating for this work using the following trello board:
https://trello.com/b/mpM8rkmK/gluster-container-storage it is open for
Feel free to follow/comment about things you are interested in at that
Work done in the past week:
1) Prashant completed containerizing swift process
2) Initial cut of design proposals for doing file snapshots is sent out at
3) Prasanna analysed performance difference between exposing file as block
using fuse vs gfapi and the perf results are captured at:
Work to be done in the next weeks:
1) Prashant wants swift to be installed from RPMs instead of source
installation in the container.
2) Complete the discussions and finalize on file snapshot design.
3) There are more perf tests that need to be done, we will be sharing the
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel