[Gluster-devel] Hello and pull requests

Dustin Black dblack at redhat.com
Tue May 3 18:14:58 UTC 2016

I've been toying with maintaining presentations in asciidoc format, which
lends itself better to revision control and allows me to auto-publish to
multiple formats relatively easily.

Dustin L. Black, RHCA
Principal Cloud Success Architect
Red Hat, Inc. - Strategic Customer Engagement
(o) +1.212.510.4138  (m) +1.215.821.7423
dustin at redhat.com