[Gluster-devel] Google Summer of Code Application opens Feb 8th - Call For Mentors

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:35:22 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri
<pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/04/2016 08:48 PM, Kaushal M wrote:
>>
>> I'm still up to mentor the sub-directory mount support idea.
>
> this one? http://review.gluster.org/10186

This seems to have been revived. IIRC, Avati's change did it
everything server side. IMO, this is not the most suitable approach.
One of the reasons we want this support is to do multi-tenancy which
requires proper access control. To have access control, we need this
to be done on the server side.