[Gluster-devel] Closing 3.6 bugs.

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 09:04:46 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 03:37:45AM -0500, Hari Gowtham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As 3.9 has been announced, its time for the 3.6 bugs to be closed.
> I'm sending out this mail, to know if there are any concerns regarding
> this. If yes, please do let me know.

Yes, I'm all for it. There seem only very few 3.6 bugs still open, so
that's good. You can list them with these URLs:

  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?f1=bug_status&f2=version&o1=notequals&o2=regexp&product=GlusterFS&v1=CLOSED&v2=^3.6
  http://red.ht/2gLqDH0 (easier to click)

After using this search, you can click the "Change Several Bugs at Once"
link, and set the folowing values:

- Resolution: EOL
- Comment:
    This bug is getting closed because the 3.6 is marked End-Of-Life.
    There will be no further updates to this version. Please open a new
    bug against a version that still receives bugfixes if you are still
    facing this issue in a more current release.

This is basically what was done when 3.5 went EOL.

If nobody voices objections, I suggest you do this in Friday.

Thanks!
Niels