[Gluster-devel] Dependent bugs for 3.7.0

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon May 4 10:52:24 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 11:33:45AM +0530, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> There are about 70+ dependent bugs in New and Assigned states on the 3.7.0
> tracker [1]. I suspect that a good number of them need a state change to
> reflect the current status. If you happen to own a bug or have sent across a
> patch for any in the list, can you please update the corresponding bug(s) to
> reflect current state? It would be great if we can accomplish this by end of
> day tomorrow. I will take stock of the tracker tomorrow and intend moving
> all bugs at priority != URGENT to 3.7.1 tracker.

Please have a look at the bugs and patches that are listed here:

    http://paste.fedoraproject.org/218149/36312143

This is a scripted check, and not all suggestions for correction are
correct. Manual verification is needed.

It would be good if all the people that posted patches correct the
status of the bugs, and assign them to the main developer. Just look
through the list and search for your full name (as in Bugzilla).

Vijay, you may want to move many bugs to ON_QA and set "verified in" to
v3.7.0beta1 ?

Thanks,
Niels