[Gluster-devel] ec spurious regression failures

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Fri May 1 06:00:50 UTC 2015

hi,
      I see that ec tests are failing because of 'df -h' test failure.
It failing because dh -h fails on stale quota aux mount from the looks
of it.

df: `/var/run/gluster/patchy': Transport endpoint is not connected
<<<<-----------------
[07:38:37] ./tests/basic/ec/ec-3-1.t .. not ok 11
      I see that ec tests are failing because of 'df -h' test failure
which is failing because it is failing aux mount df -h failure which is
done by quota.

I see from the test tests/bugs/quota/bug-1049323.t
gluster volume stop should stop the quota mount, so I sent
http://review.gluster.org/10480

I think it is better to unmount it in 'cleanup' as well, but I am not
sure how to get the 'run' directory in a generic way. On my laptop it is
mounted on '/run/gluster/<volname>' instead of '/var/run/gluster/<volname>'

Sachin/Vijai,
     Could you guys do the necessary things to get this in 'cleanup'?

Thanks
Pranith