[Gluster-devel] Configuration Error during gerrit login

Gaurav Garg ggarg at redhat.com
Fri May 1 02:38:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was also having the same problems many times, i fixed it by following way

1. Go to https://github.com/settings/applications and revoke the authorization for 'Gerrit Instance for Gluster Community'
2. Clean up all cookies for github and review.gluster.org
3. Goto https://review.gluster.org/ and sign-in again. You'll be asked to sign-in to Github again and provide authorization