[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.7 updates needed

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 10:49:14 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As we approach feature freeze for 3.7 (28th Feb), it would great to have
a status update for features being worked on for the release.

Action(s) needed for status updates:

1. If you are the owner for one of the features listed in the planning
page [1], can you please update status of the implementation and also
include any relevant mailing list, IRC discussions and design decisions
that can help in providing more clarity on the feature?

2. If you are already working on a feature for 3.7 and have not yet
opened a new feature page as yet or linked the feature page in the
planning page, can you please ensure that we have one listed by Feb 10th
(i.e. 2 weeks from now)? It might be hard to accommodate new feature
proposals and reviews for such features if we don't have an appropriate
feature page linked in the release planning page by Feb 10th.

3. If you have planned a feature, are blocked and need more assistance
to complete it by the feature freeze date, please let us know.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning37