[Gluster-devel] Some reviews/merges needed

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Wed Jan 7 15:40:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've some patches pending to be reviewed/merged. If someone has some
time to look at it I'll appreciate it:

http://review.gluster.org/8434/
     A memory leak, though current code shouldn't trigger it. It's been
also reviewed. Only merge needed.

http://review.gluster.org/9031/ (master)
http://review.gluster.org/9032/ (release-3.6)
     Fixes an spurious error that can cause crashes. Not sure if this
has been addressed in another patch. If so I'll abandon it, otherwise
this needs to be reviewed and merged.

http://review.gluster.org/9079/
     This fix is for master. The corresponding backport to release-3.6
has already been merged. It has a +1.

http://review.gluster.org/9407/
     Fixes a bug in ec that could cause EIO errors when some brick is
damaged or replaced. I'll backport it to 3.6 once merged.

http://review.gluster.org/9316/
     This is a new timer implementation that avoids some races present
in the current implementation and adds flexibility. It's still a work in
progress, but any feedback on public interfaces and internal structure
will be welcome.

Thanks for your time,

Xavi