[Gluster-devel] 3.7.0 update

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 08:17:34 UTC 2015

> We have not yet branched release-3.7. I intend doing that tomorrow after
> we hear back from maintainers.
>

>From 'core' glusterd there is one patch pending merge - http://review.gluster.com/10192.
This patch blocks the release but doesn't have to block branching. I would try to get this
in before branching though.

There are new features that have their pending changes in glusterd. The feature owners
are the maintainers of the corresponding code in glusterd. I would expect the respective
feature owners to provide us with their status.

> > 4. Maintainers to ACK sanity of their respective components.
>
> Haven't heard any feedback here. Maintainers - can you please chime in
> with ACK/NACK here for your components?

So far I have _not_ heard from folks testing nightly builds of master branch complain
about regressions in core glusterd. I would assume that's an implicit ACK.

~kp