[Gluster-devel] Bug Triage Meeting next week

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 14:18:55 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

could one of you run the Bug Triage Meeting next week? I am on a
training and will likely not be available. The agenda should be prepared
now, please have a look:
- https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage

The major topics that need discussion as soon as possible are these:

- What happens after a bug has been marked "Triaged"?
  + Should the component maintainers assign bugs to developers, how is
    that going to be done?

- Add distinction between "problem reports" and "enhancement requests"
  + How can we adapt our Bug Triage guidelines to mark bugs as a
    "problem report" or "enhancement request"
  + problem report: crashes, memory leaks, hang, errors in
    documentation, ...
  + enhancement request: usability improvements, documentation
    additions, new features, ...

Discussion around those is most important, we should get some ideas on
how to put a proposal together.

Thanks,
Niels