[Gluster-devel] [wireshark] TODO features

Vikhyat Umrao vumrao at redhat.com
Wed May 28 10:07:47 UTC 2014

Hi Niels,

Thanks for all your inputs and help, I have submitted a patch:

https://code.wireshark.org/review/1833

glusterfs: show filenames in the summary for common procedures

With this patch we will have filename on the summary for procedures MKDIR, CREATE and LOOKUP.

Example output:

173 18.309307 192.168.100.3 -> 192.168.100.4 GlusterFS 224 MKDIR V330 MKDIR Call, Filename: testdir
2606 36.767766 192.168.100.3 -> 192.168.100.4 GlusterFS 376 LOOKUP V330 LOOKUP Call, Filename: 1.txt
2612 36.768242 192.168.100.3 -> 192.168.100.4 GlusterFS 228 CREATE V330 CREATE Call, Filename: 1.txt

Thanks,
Vikhyat